Stockport County Community Foundation would like to invite your Junior Football Club to come along and experience being Stockport County’s 12th man for 90 minutes during the 2012/13 Blue Square League.
Our attractive package consists of: -
• 15 x places for your players to carry out the ball duties ‘Pitchside’
• 2 x complimentary tickets for the Team Manager & Assistant.
• Discounted Tickets available for player’s parents.
• Club Logo, Website address, Players names in the Match Day programme County Life
• Players to form a ‘Guard of Honour’ prior to the teams entering the pitch
• PA announcement prior to Kick Off
The cost of the 12th Man Experience ranges from £40 & £50 depending on the fixture.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HEALTH AND SAFETY AT EDGELEY PARK WE CAN NOT ACCEPT TEAMS UNDER 10.
If you want your Junior Football Club to experience this wonderful opportunity please contact Matthew Bailey via email Matthew.email@example.com or by phone 0161 286 – 8888 EXT 263.
Book now as places are limited
Once your team has been allocated a fixture we will send you out an information pack to confirm your booking. We look forward to welcoming you to Stockport County FC.