The club are pleased to confirm season ticket information and prices for the upcoming 2023/24 season in League Two…
After taking into consideration the outlay of supporters who travelled to Wembley for the Play-Off Final last week, we have now extended the period for renewals until Monday 3rd July, in order to account for an additional pay-day. New season ticket holders will still be available to purchase tickets from Monday 19th June as originally planned, however existing season ticket seats will remain reserved until this new date.
Please note that as a result of this tighter turnaround, some supporters may experience a delay in receiving their official season ticket cards ahead of the new campaign. Anyone who has not received theirs by the first home game of the season will be able to access a temporary one for the day, and we will endeavour to have all season ticket cards turned around as quickly as possible.
Season Ticket Benefits & Pricing
From 10am on Wednesday 7th June, supporters will be able to renew their season ticket for the 23/24 season, either online, over the phone on 0161 266 2700, or at the ticket office, and we’ll hold your current seat/s exclusively until 5pm on Monday 3rd July.
Existing season ticket holders wanting to change their seat for the new season will be able to do so – please either visit the ticket office at Edgeley Park or contact us on 0161 266 2700 in order to arrange this.
New season ticket holders will be able to purchase unreserved seats from 10am on Monday 19th June. Again, these will be available to purchase online, over the phone or in person from the Ticket Office.
Season ticket holders will get access to a host of extra benefits next season, including an exclusive invite to a first-team training session and enrolment to a monthly prize draw which includes mega giveaways, such as signed shirts and the ultimate Carrington experience.
Features and benefits:
- Season Ticket Holders will have their chosen seat reserved for all home league fixtures in the 2023/2024 season.
- Season Ticket Holders will be given priority for away fixtures & cup games.
- Significant saving against match-by-match prices.
- Chance to win exclusive monthly prizes.
- An invite to an exclusive open training session, followed by a signing session.
- Together Family stand initiative: 1 free Child/Junior ticket (0-13 year old) when bought with a full priced adult or over 65s ticket. Please note, the adult ticket needs to be added to the basket first, then the family zone junior ticket.
- All season ticket holders (0-17) will be enrolled into our Junior Supporters Club and get access to a range of benefits.
- 10% Club Shop Discount off specific ranges.
- 10% Discount off Matchday Food & Beverage purchases.
- 10% Discount off Edgeley Park room hire, as well as a 10% discount off selected Edgeley Park hosted events
We have tried to keep price increases to a minimum, benchmarking our prices against other clubs in face of rising inflation while trying to build a sustainable commercial model. With a new tiering policy for match tickets, a significant saving can be made by purchasing a season ticket. There will also be a cap in place on the number of season tickets available this season.
We will be announcing our matchday prices separately over the coming weeks, however we can confirm that the club will be introducing a new tiered system that will see home games categorised, with match-specific tickets priced accordingly.
There will again be a special offer available in the Together Family Stand – anyone purchasing an adult or over 65s ticket in block one of the stand will be able to purchase ONE free child/junior ticket for a supporter aged 0-13. Please note when purchasing, the adult ticket needs to be added to the basket first, then the family zone junior ticket. This offer is exclusive to the Together Family Stand – free child/junior tickets are not available anywhere else inside the ground.
Upgrade your match day experience with one of our matchday hospitality packages! Explore our range of hospitality offerings and pricing in our brochure below…
Whether you’re looking to renew your hospitality package or wanting to enquire about purchasing one for the new season, please either contact us in person, over the phone or email [email protected]. Renewals for hospitality are not currently available online.
Our hospitality packages includes the launch of the new Hardcastle Bar package located in the Cheadle End, featuring:
- Host on the day
- Access to the hospitality bar pre/post match and at half time
- Cash food and drink
- Match seat in The Cheadle End
- Matchday programme
- Priority access to away tickets
Supporters that currently have a season ticket in the Cheadle End who would like to upgrade to this new package can do so when renewing their ticket, at an additional £260 cost. The full cost for new season ticket holders in the Hardcastle Bar is £695.
Junior Supporters Club:
All season ticket holders aged 0-17 will automatically be enrolled into our Junior Supporters Club for next season, and get access to a range of benefits including:
- An exclusive gift from the club
- Exclusive interactive newsletters
- An invite to attend our junior fans forum
- An invite to our Junior Supporters’ Christmas party
If you require any assistance when renewing or ordering your season tickets, or have any further enquiries, please contact our ticket office staff on 0161 266 2700, or email [email protected]
We can’t wait to have you join us for another enthralling season of EFL football at Edgeley Park!