The club have announced ticket prices for 2019/20.
Season tickets RENEWALS for County’s 2019/20 Vanarama National League campaign will go on sale online from 9am on Tuesday May 14th, and for walk-up sales from noon on Wednesday May 15th. Renewal sales will finish on Thursday May 23rd at 11:59pm.
The RENEWAL period gives existing fans until Thursday 23rd May to claim their seat for next season, and it is followed by an extended EARLY BIRD period during which new and returning fans can stake their place for the 2019/20 season.
Our sales periods will be phased strictly as below:
PHASE 1 – RENEWALS ONLY
Current Season Ticket holders can renew their existing seats at our lowest prices.
- Renew online – Tuesday May 14th until Thursday May 23rd
- Renew in person –Wednesday May 15th until Thursday May 23rd (Wednesdays & Thursdays noon-4pm, Friday noon-6pm).
PHASE 2 – EARLY BIRD
New and returning supporters can take advantage of our lowest prices.
- Early Bird online & in person – Friday May 31st until Sunday June 30th (in person sales –Wednesdays & Thursdays noon-4pm, Fridays noon-6pm).
PHASE 3 – FULL PRICE – ALL UNSOLD SEATS
Full price, and the last chance to secure a seat for the 2019/20 campaign.
- Full price online & in person – Monday 1st July until Sunday August 11th (in person sales –Wednesdays & Thursdays noon-4pm, Fridays noon-6pm).
The club has reluctantly decided to introduce slight increases to season tickets and match-day prices for the first time in more than five years, in part reflecting a higher number of games to be played. County’s prices will still be significantly cheaper than many of our rivals at National League level.
However, prices for Juniors (Under-18) have been frozen once again.
County fans who buy during the RENEWAL and EARLY BIRD phases will benefit from significant discounts.
Existing season ticket holders will be able to buy their usual seats during the RENEWAL phase. Seats that are not renewed will be released on open sale for the EARLY BIRD period.
For the first time, the club has also introduced an Executive Season Ticket which includes premium seating in the Danny Bergara Stand and one free corporate hospitality meal which can be used at any time during the season, subject to availability.
NATIONAL LEAGUE PRICES
- To arrive at your correct price, calculate your age as it will be on 1st August 2019
- Students must be in full-time education and valid ID must be provided
- Disabled fans will require proof of disability, e.g:
i) a statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the DWP; or
ii) receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance; or
iii) blind or partially-sighted registration certificate; or
iv) enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disabled carer tickets will only be distributed in conjunction with tickets for disabled fans