Following a successful launch on Boxing Day, the County Courtyard is back this weekend, ahead of our big Emirates FA Cup third round tie against Walsall.
Located in the Cheadle End car park, the Courtyard will be opening its doors to supporters from 12pm on Sunday, with a wide range of food, drink and entertainment on offer. Fans seated in the Cheadle End for the game will also be able to access the Courtyard at half-time, and we will remain open for around an hour after full-time for anyone wanting to grab a drink, and digest the game!
Having listened to feedback from the Boxing Day game, we are also pleased to announce we are introducing local craft ales to the menu at County Courtyard. We’ll be working with Thirst Class Ales, a Stockport based brewery based less than five miles from Edgeley Park.
We’ll be kicking things off with two draught ales this Sunday, ‘Mosaic Pale’ and ‘I Don’t Want To Change The World’, which will be available from the Blue and White Tap bar. Supporters will now also be able to purchase pies from the bottle bar, so as to reduce the queues at the street food section.
See below for this week’s street food offerings:
Street Food 1:
- BBQ pulled pork brioche bun, with sage and onion stuffing, apple sauce and salad
- Horseradish brisket of beef brioche bun, with sautéed onions, salad and mushrooms
- Meal in a cup – Pulled pork sundae (buttery mash/pulled pork and topped with crispy onion and BBQ sauce)
Street Food 2:
- Ate Days A Week Steak, Potato and Guinness Pie
- Ate Days A Week Fondant Potato and Cheese Pie
Be sure to keep an eye on the Club Site ahead of every home game, for all the latest offerings at the County Courtyard!