A ballot will be conducted for the limited number of matchday tickets remaining in the Railway End for the game against Woking on Saturday 22nd May.
The ballot will be open to all non-season ticket holders, with people having until midday on Monday 17th May to apply. After the deadline has passed, the ballot will be drawn at random and the winners will be contacted by telephone with a window in which to book their tickets.
Tickets must be purchased as a group of two and must include at least one 18+ ticket. Regular matchday prices will apply. Duplicate entries will not increase your chances of being allocated tickets, so please do not submit more than one application. Please see below for full terms and conditions and prices:
Terms & Conditions:
• Tickets need to be purchased as a group of two and matchday prices will apply.
• One ticket from the allocation must be an 18+ ticket.
• A spot check on ticketing will apply so appropriate ID will need to be provided on the day.
• Deadline for entry is 12pm Monday 17th May 2021.
• Non Season Ticket Holders only.
• Duplicate entries will not increase your chances of being allocated tickets, so please do not submit more than one application.
• After the deadline the ballot will be drawn at random and lucky supporters who are selected, will be contacted by telephone on either Tuesday 18th or Wednesday 19th May, with a priority window in which to book their tickets.
• Only successful entries will be contacted.
• Attendance will be subject to supporters completing a health declaration ahead of kick off.
• If successful, you will be sent a ‘Return of Fans’ pack prior to attending the game. This pack contains the new Covid-19 procedures, arrival times, seat information and the code of conduct. The pack needs to be read thoroughly before attending the game.
- Mini Hatters (0-5) – £0
- 6-12 – £5
- 13-17 – £5
- Adult – £18
- Senior (65+) – £12
- Student – £12
- Disabled and Carer – £12
To register for the ballot, click here.