We’re offering young supporters the chance to design the cover of our award-winning programme!
The winner’s design will feature as the official front cover of our programme for our home match against Hartlepool on Saturday 27th March.
Not only that, the winner will receive a County ball signed by the players, and the winner’s parent or carer will receive an Easter hamper, provided by the competition’s sponsor, Together.
How to enter the competition;
- The competition is open to children aged 16 and under.
- Download the template from our website from March 1st.
- Print the blank template and use colouring pencils, paint, felt tips, anything you like to create the most unique and creative front cover.
- Scan & send your design, along with your name and age to [email protected] by Monday 22nd March.
- The winning cover will be featured as the official programme cover for our home game against Hartlepool United on Saturday 27th March.