The Junior Supporters Club re-opens its doors on Saturday at 1.15pm-2.45pm with the Family Lounge situated in the PavilionSuite before our match against Nuneaton Town.
This is also the place where our new friends from the community come to collect their tickets.
The Family Lounge is a haven for parents. Come and have a look. Vernon Bear will be there just after 2pm to show you around.
The Stockport County Junior Supporters Club is free for children aged 0-14, offering:
- A private area to meet and play safely before every match – a haven for parents
- Monthly meetings at Edgeley Park
- An old-fashioned, cheap sweet shop (with old fashioned prices) to stock up from before the match
- The opportunity to be a Match Mascot for free
- Meet players, and, if you’re lucky…
- Get to meet THE Vernon Bear (when available – sometimes he has to do other bear work)
Contact Ian or Brenda for more details: