2022/23 Ticket Prices:
The following prices are for EFL matches at Edgeley Park for the 2022/23 season. Prices for other competitions and away matches will be posted in the match information articles that go live before each game.
How to buy your ticket:
Tickets are available to buy online via future ticketing, or from the ticket office & Club Shop at Edgeley Park. To purchase a ticket for an upcoming game, click below.
See below for information on prices and purchase instructions.
- Students must be in full time education – valid ID must be provided.
- Disabled fans – proof of disability that may be required from supporters wishing to sit in any of the accessible areas, can be any of the following: i) A statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the Department of Work & Pensions; or ii) Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance; or iii) Blind or partially sighted registration certificate; or iv) Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult, at a limit of four children per adult.
- Infant tickets are free with a full paying adult
Ticket Office Opening Hours:
- Monday – 10am till 4pm
- Tuesday – CLOSED (Unless on matchdays, open from 12noon until half time)
- Wednesday – 10am till 4pm
- Thursday – CLOSED
- Friday – 10am till 4pm
- Saturday – CLOSED (Unless on matchdays, open from 11am until half time)
- Sunday – CLOSED
For further information please call the Stockport County Ticket Hotline on 0161 266 2700 or email us at [email protected].
It may be the case that not all supporters are comfortable with using the online ticketing platform – please do not worry, as we are here to help. If you require assistance, you can visit the club shop or ticket office during opening hours, or contact the club via the above email.