2019/20 Ticket Prices
The following prices are for Vanarama National League matches at Edgeley Park. Prices for other competitions and away matches will be included in the match details posted ahead of each match.
How to Buy Your Ticket
You can buy your tickets for Stockport County games from Edgeley Park, or online. See information and purchase instructions below.
|6-17 year olds||£5|
|5 years & under||FREE|
- Students must be in full time education – valid ID must be provided.
- Disabled fans – proof of disability that may be required from supporters wishing to sit in any of the accessible areas, can be any of the following: i) A statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the Department of Work & Pensions; or ii) Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance; or iii) Blind or partially sighted registration certificate; or iv) Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
Ticket Office opening
The Stockport County Ticket Office is open at the following times:
- Wednesday – noon to 4pm (Club Shop)
- Thursday – noon to 4pm (Club Shop)
- Friday – noon to 6pm (Club Shop)
- Saturday home games – 11am to kick-off (Club Shop then Main Ticket Office from 12.30pm)
- Midweek home games – 3pm to kick-off (Club Shop then Main Ticket Office from 6.30pm)
For further information please call the Stockport County Ticket Hotline on 0161 266 2700 or email us at [email protected].
It may be the case that not all supporters are comfortable with using the online ticketing platform – please do not worry, as we are here to help. If you require assistance, you can visit the club shop or ticket office during opening hours, or contact the club via the above email.