2018/19 Ticket Prices
The following prices are for Vanarama National League North matches at Edgeley Park. Prices for other competitions and away matches will be included in the match details.
Ticket Office opening
The Stockport County Ticket Office is open either in the Ticket Office itself or in the Club Shop at the following times:
- Wednesday – noon to 4pm (Club Shop)
- Thursday – noon to 4pm (Club Shop)
- Friday – noon to 6pm (Club Shop)
- Saturday home games – 11am to kick-off (Club Shop then Main Ticket Office from 12.30pm)
- Midweek home games – 3pm to kick-off (Club Shop then Main Ticket Office from 6.30pm)
Pay on the gate
We often operate cash turnstiles at matches.
|6-17 year olds||£5|
|5 years & under||FREE – Under 6’s require a FREE ticket from the Ticket Office to gain entry.|
- Students must be in full time education – valid ID must be provided.
- Disabled fans – proof of disability that may be required from supporters wishing to sit in any of the accessible areas, can be any of the following: i) A statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the Department of Work & Pensions; or ii) Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance; or iii) Blind or partially sighted registration certificate; or iv) Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
For further information please call the Stockport County Ticket Hotline on 0161 266 2700 or email us at [email protected].