Matchday Hospitality bookings are now being taken for our home game against Chorley, on Saturday 7th December, in the National League.
Games against our former National League North rivals are always entertaining, so what better opportunity to sample our Matchday Hospitality.
We’re delighted to announce we will also be joined by former County and Northern Ireland striker Paul Williams for Saturday’s game.
Paul had two separate spells at County in the 1990s, scoring 14 league goals in just 24 appearances in his first stay, during a career that also took in stints at Preston, Sheffield United and West Brom amongst others.
Our Matchday Hospitality Package includes:
- Pre-match welcome by club officials to Edgeley Park.
- Fantastic 3 course meal in one of our hospitality suites.
- Complimentary team sheets.
- Match day competitions and entertainment.
- Hospitality Lounge access with pay bar.
- Man of the Match presentation.
- Complimentary Programmes.
- Prime padded seating in the directors box.*
- Opportunity to relax with players and Club officials.
- Q&A with the Manager.
- Q&A with special guest Paul Williams.
*Subject to availability.
On the Menu:
Starter: Winter Vegetable Soup
Main: Braised beef in Guinness, with mash potato and roasted root vegetables.
Vegetarian main: Mediterranean vegetable risotto
Dessert: Chocolate tart, fruit compote & Chantilly cream
The Cost – available from just £50 per person!
To book your place, please contact Simon or Zahra on 0161 266 2700 or by email at [email protected].