Season Ticket cards will be available for collection from Monday 29th July.
Supporters can collect their season tickets from the Ticket Office windows during the below hours:
- Monday 29th July – 16:00-19:00
- Tuesday 30th July – 16:00-19:00
- Wednesday 31st July – 12:00-19:00
- Thursday 1st August – 12:00-19:00
- Friday 2nd August – 12:00-19:00
Saturday 3rd August
Cards may also be collected on Saturday 3rd August from 9am, though please be aware that Saturday is expected to be very busy as we welcome Maidenhead in our league opener. There will be one designated window for season ticket collection on this day.
Please remember to bring ID (photo or with address) with you when collecting – without appropriate ID staff will not be able to issue your card. Those collecting student or disabled cards should also bring appropriate ID*.
*If you purchased your season ticket after the 16th of July, your season ticket will not be available for collection until Wednesday 31st July.
*Students must provide a valid student ID.
*Disabled supporters will require proof of disability:
– a statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the DWP,
– Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance,
– Blind or partially-sighted registration certificate,
– Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– Disabled carer tickets will only be distributed in conjunction with season tickets for disabled fans.
*If you are collecting on the behalf of a friend or family member, please bring a note of consent from that person(s).
Should you have any issues or questions surrounding your season ticket, please send an email to [email protected] detailing the problem.