Information regarding hospitality packages for the League Two Play-Off final at Wembley are now available, as County prepare to take on Carlisle United for a place in League One.
There are a number of packages available to purchase for hospitality at Wembley Stadium. These packages comprise a premium match ticket, access to a Club Wembley restaurant with a three course buffet menu, inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre-match, at half time and for one hour post-match and a match day programme.
The following offers are available on the day:
Diamond Package –£249 per person
- Reserved premium ticket on Club Wembley
- Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening – three hours before kick-off
- Three course buffet pre-match
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks from arrival until kick-off
- Inclusive beers, wines and soft drinks at half-time
- Inclusive beers, wines and soft drinks for one hour post-match
- Match Programme
Private Boxes – £350 per person (limited availability)
- Premium ticket directly outside your box on Level 3 or 4 of the stadium
- Boxes available for 8, 12 or 20 people
- Superb pre-match dining experience
- Complimentary bar including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Your own chef and host/hostess in attendance throughout
- 42” flat-screen TV
- Souvenir programme for each guest
For more information on the packages and to enquire regarding bookings, click here or contact [email protected] using the reference Stockport County.