Tickets for our next league game at Edgeley Park are now available to buy online, as we old foes Wrexham in a big National League clash in SK3.
Location: Edgeley Park, Hardcastle Road, SK39DD.
Tickets are available to purchase online NOW, and will also be available to buy from the ticket office and Club shop during our regular opening times.
We advise purchasing online in order to avoid lengthy queues – to book your place in the home end today, click below and follow the instructions provided.
We ask all supporters to have a read of our spectator Terms and Conditions, which fans must adhere to before and during the match – Terms and Conditions – Stockport County.
|6-17 year olds||£5|
|5 years and under||FREE|
- Students must be in full time education – valid ID must be provided.
- Disabled fans – proof of disability that may be required from supporters wishing to sit in any of the accessible areas, can be any of the following: i) A statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the Department of Work & Pensions; or ii) Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance; or iii) Blind or partially sighted registration certificate; or iv) Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult, at a limit of four children per adult.
Ticket Office Opening Hours:
The Stockport County Ticket Office is open at the following times:
- Monday-Friday – 10am-4pm.
- Saturday Home Games – 10am-kick-off.
- Midweek Home Games – 10am-kick-off.
Away Supporters – Enter via Turnstile 3
Away Supporters can purchase their tickets online now by clicking here.
Away supporters wishing to purchase wheelchair disabled and carer tickets, please contact the ticket office directly to arrange this purchase, on 0161 266 2700
For further information please call the Stockport County Ticket Hotline on 0161 266 2700 or email us at [email protected].
It may be the case that not all supporters are comfortable with using the online ticketing platform – please do not worry, as we are here to help. If you require assistance, you can visit the club shop or ticket office during opening hours, or contact the club via the above email.