If you purchase products or services through this Website, separate terms and conditions will apply to this transaction and you should read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and Stockport County reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Stockport County will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Stockport County aims to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, Stockport County may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
2. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Stockport County will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Stockport County will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. Links to the Website
You may link to the Website’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of the reputation of Stockport County or the Club, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Stockport County or the Club where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. Stockport County reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any content that in Stockport County’s opinion could damage the reputation of Stockport County or the Club.
4. Links from the Website
This Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. Stockport County has no control over the content of these sites and accept no responsibility for them nor for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
If you contribute materials to the Website these materials must not contain anything which is: offensive, hateful, defamatory of any person, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent, discriminatory on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, which infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person, is contributed or sent for commercial gain or which is otherwise illegal or in breach of any person’s rights.
Stockport County accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published on the Website. Stockport County reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to remove any materials that you contribute to the Website at any time and without notice to you.
ALTHOUGH STOCKPORT COUNTY USES REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF RISK, VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STOCKPORT COUNTY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT OR ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON IT, INCLUDING, WIHTOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR:
(i)LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE;
(ii)LOSS OF PROFITS;
(iii)LOSS OF BUSINESS;
(iv)LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
(v)LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; AND
ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CASUED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORSEEABLE.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE LIABILITY OF STOCKPORT COUNTY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISIING FROM ITS NEGLIGENCE, NOR ITS LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR MISREPRESESNTATION AS TO A FUNDAMENTAL MATTER, NOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Website and the materials published on it including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, trade marks, logos, audio and/or video content, the selection and arrangement thereof and software, are owned by Stockport County, the Club and/or their licensors and commercial partners and are protected by copyright, design right, database right, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to view the materials contained on this Website to a single personal computer and to print a single hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of Stockport County, is strictly prohibited.
The sports archive photographs on the Website are owned by the Club, or supplied and used under licence.
No copyright (or related rights) are asserted with the Fixture List or Lists (“Fixtures”) on this Site inside the EU.
Outside the EU, copyright (and/or related rights) protect the Fixtures in certain territories, in which territories all rights are reserved.
Those wishing to reproduce, store in a retrieval system or transmit the Fixtures in any way or by any means (including photocopying, recording or storing it in any medium by electronic means) outside the EU should first consult Football DataCo Limited (www.football-dataco.com), and obtain an appropriate license as required.
8. Information about You
9. Applicable Law
Terms and Conditions of Use relating to any tickets
1. Tickets, access cards and entry barcodes are issued by and remain the property of Stockport County Football Club and are subject to the regulations of UEFA, The Football Association, The FA Premier League, The English Football League and the National League together with Edgeley Park Ground Regulations.
2. This ticket, access card or entry barcode is non-transferable, and is not for re-sale except by authorised agents. It cannot be exchanged for a ticket to be seated in another area of the stadium, this includes within the stand that the ticket or access card is applicable to.
* The Club will not be responsible for lost tickets; no refunds or replacement tickets will be issued.
* Lost Season Tickets (Access Cards) will be replaced on payment of an Admin. Fee, currently £20.00 and the original Season Ticket (Access Card) will be cancelled and no longer valid should it be discovered at a later date.
3. The use of this ticket, access card or entry barcode as a prize in competitions or lotteries is prohibited unless with the prior written permission of the Club.
4. This ticket, access card or entry barcode is only refundable at the discretion of the Ticket Office and will only be accepted under these circumstances if returned complete to the Club 24 hours before the kick-off date and time.
5. In the event of postponement or abandonment, the procedure outlined in the Stockport County Club Charter will be followed.
6. Photography and video recording at the Stadium is only permitted at the discretion of the Club and is solely for personal use as detailed in the ground regulations.
7. Edgeley Park is an “all-seater” Stadium. Please remain seated during the match. Supporters who persistently stand not only obstruct the view of others but risk ejection from the ground without refund.
8. Edgeley Park is a “no smoking” Stadium. Smoking in any part of the Stadium is prohibited by law. This includes ‘vaping’ and the use of ‘e-cigs’.
9. No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Stadium.
10. The Club reserves the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from the Stadium for behaviour likely to cause injury, damage, or disturbance or for the failure to comply with the terms and conditions of issue or for reasons of public safety.
11. Where applicable, season ticket holders may receive first option on away tickets during a priority sale window. This will be limited to 2 away tickets* (per season ticket (that must be presented upon purchase).
*The club retains the right to alter this limit should it be required.
12. The use of this ticket, access card or entry barcode constitutes the acceptance of both Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations, a copy of which is available on request from the Ticket Office or by emailing the Club Secretary, and as contained in the Club Customer Charter.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the website, and read the above terms and conditions.