Matchday Hospitality bookings are now being taken for our next home game against Sutton United on January 18th.
County will be looking to get back to winning ways in the National League and move back into the play-offs, so why not come and enjoy the game in luxury by sampling our superb hospitality package?
We’re pleased to announce we will also be joined by former Hatter Chris Williams.
Chris, a pacy winger, came through the academy at County, making his Hatters debut in November 2001 as a 16-year old, going on to make 34 league appearances for the club, scoring three goals.
Our Matchday Hospitality Package includes:
- Pre-match welcome by club officials to Edgeley Park.
- Fantastic 3 course meal in one of our hospitality suites.
- Complimentary team sheets.
- Match day competitions and entertainment.
- Hospitality Lounge access with pay bar.
- Man of the Match presentation.
- Complimentary Programmes.
- Prime padded seating in the directors box.*
- Opportunity to relax with players and Club officials.
- Q&A with the Manager.
- Q&A with former Hatter Chris Williams
*Subject to availability.
On the Menu:
Starter: Carrot and cumin soup.
Main: Beef Bourguignon with roasted carrots & mashed potato.
Vegetarian main: Wild mushroom risotto with a rocket & parmesan salad.
Dessert: Chocolate tart, summer fruit compote and Chantilly cream
The Cost – available from just £50 per person!
To book your place, please contact Simon or Zahra on 0161 266 2700 or by email at [email protected].